Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Moved

Welp, I've officially moved into my new apartment in Inverness. The complex is called The Madison at Shoal Run. It's right off 119 S after the 280 junction. I like it pretty good. It's a 2-bedroom/2 bath with brand new carpet and vinyl! I'm currently living by myself right now, so if anyone lives close to Inverness and wants to come hang out one day, just give me a call (706-3328). I'm working on a roommate right now, but he's 50/50. I don't have cable yet, but I do have the pleasure of mooching off of someone's wireless internet for free! That's kinda nice. Not having a TV forces me to do things that really matter, like work and play the piano.

It's nice being closer to my job. I work in Chelsea at a church and was making a 35 minute commute from Moody. Now, I'm 10 minutes away and can actually be spontaneous about hang out time with my youth. Leaving a place where 3 of your closest friends are either in the next room or 5 minutes away isn't easy, but then again I'm halfway between them and Stacy, so that evens things out a little.

3 Comments:

Blogger jeff said...

Rick,
Glad to hear you got yourself a new place, I will have to come see sometime

4:55 PM  
Blogger Meggs said...

I understand the distance from close friends. I'm glad to hear you're liking the new place. Maybe I'll get the chance to check it out this weekend. See you tomorrow night!

1:46 PM  
Blogger G. Twilley said...

Rick, as you may know - you live next to where I work. Let's do lunch soon and catch up!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home