Thursday, August 31, 2006

What If Your Last Name Was..."Smelley"?

I'm sitting here watching the first SEC football game of the 2006 year (I can barely contain myself...seriously) between Mississippi State University and the University of South Carolina. To make a long story short, the starting QB for South Carolina got hurt about midway through the 1st quarter, and the backup QB who came in for him is named Chris Smelley.

What if your last name was "Smelley"? What if (for you girls) you married a guy whose last name was "Smelley"?

"Hi! My name is James Richard Smelley! Good to meet you."

3 Comments:

Blogger Meggs said...

That would stink!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Good one!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Meggs said...

I couldn't let you down. You've been beating me in the blogsphere updates. I need to catch up.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home