Wednesday, March 19, 2008

American Idol: Finally Worth Watching

I haven't really been in to American Idol since the Ruben Studdard season. He's a hometown boy and that drew me in. I wasn't really planning on watching it this season but actually gave it a try a few weeks ago. Now I'm hooked again and want to watch it every week. I think this season has more diversity and artistry than any other. Here are my favorites:

Carly Smithson: She has the coolest Irish accent, but her vocals are outstanding! Check out her version of "Blackbird" on iTunes.

Chikezie: I love me a good R&B soul-singer. He's definitely got the feel. He sings in tune VERY well.

Michael Johns: Another foreigner (I think he's Australian). Sounds alot like U2

Brooke White: Wonderful performer. Reminds me a lot of Jenny from Forest Gump

David Cook: Borderline "just another Chris Daughtry", but I do like his vocals.

The top 5 is going to be amazing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Clint Wells said...

I think I read somewhere that too much exposure to AI makes you go blind.

Maybe it was ecclesiastes?

I cannot remember.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home